I took a look at requests you’ve submitted in the past, while searching to see if you had a current help request submitted. I found that you reported this exact problem back in 2016. Looking at that ticket, I see that your example shows the input image is 8bit, with the output image at 16bit. I’m curious to know if the images you’re saving out are actually 16bit, even though you are choosing 8bit in the save options. The next step in troubleshooting this is going to involve sending us the source input and output files so we can try to recreate the problem ourselves. In that case, I’ll ask that you open a help ticket.
Thanks, I will await your response!