Refund On Photo AI

I, too, can relate to that. I’m still hoping Photo AI gets better, but I’ve been hoping that for many months now.

I originally bought it because of its initial CLI features. I have many pictures that need processing with predetermined settings (e.g. always “enhance cgi, sharpen:normal”). I was hoping that it would be the all on one program that could do that.

But sadly there is still no way to specify that. Neither using CLI (it always forces Autopilot and detects things wrong), nor using Batch Processing (extremely imperformant with many files and auto detected values of the first image are applied to all other loaded images, which is simply wrong).

I’ve written many posts on the subject, like this one. But all we get in updates are model changes, camera support, minor bugfixes, lots of keyboard shortcuts,… Many people have also reported blurry patches issues, which are not addressed at all.
So the program is currently mainly just installed on my machine and only used for a few single images.

I very much hope that some sort of usable batch feature will be coming soon (either being able to disable specific models in the prefs, or being able to specify the models in CLI). Otherwise there is no way I will be renewing my subscription.