Recommended graphics processors

Hi, I’m quite new to Topaz products and just did some testing - with some very good results regarding improvement of my images. However, the power of my workstation is limited and processing time tends to be too long for productive use. I’d like to see some recommendations for compatible graphics cards and what speed-up I could expect. I tried to find a discussion thread on the topic but was not successful.
My current config is a HP-Z2 workstation with WIN 11pro, I7-12700, 64MB, Intel UHD770 Graphics.

Thanks, Dietmar

Hi @dietmar.otten! We have a list of our minimum requirements on our Docs page below;

https://docs.topazlabs.com/photo-ai/system-requirements

Most dedicated graphics cards released in the past few years will be more than sufficient to run our apps – manufacturers like Nvidia and AMD are generally most commonly seen amongst our users.

It looks like your current system only has an integrated GPU that is part of the CPU (the Intel UHD 770), so if you’re able to find a system that has a dedicated graphics card you could keep the rest of your system exactly the same and should see a major jump in performance.