Progress Queue Request | Almost there!

So we got this yay!

Just a little bit more, and we are golden =D:

You got this! Go Go! ^^!

now let me briefly explain, this request comes from those situations when you resize a btach of I don’t know 70 or more pictures, and at some point, you see the bar somewhere, (while you are doing something else) but the process slows down a bit, and you have no idea where it’s at. (Not sure why that happens I manually moved the ‘Auto’ to use GPU but sometimes happen)

In some situations, I have had to close the program, go to the list of files, sort them by size, and continue working with those left to resize.

But having a queue at least would allow me to see if things are moving more than I think they are.

Anyways, thanks again, small steps count.

1 Like

Thanks for the idea and suggestion! Make sure that you do not forget to vote for your idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have released a new version of Topaz Photo AI that has added this feature you and other users had requested :slight_smile:

You can use the in-app option to update or the following link for your appropriate OS system:

Let us know how this update goes, and if you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to ask us here or email us at help@topazlabs.com.

1 Like