Photo AI Photo Coloring Is Green/desaturated?

I confirm the same experience after updating to Photo Ai 2.1.3. from the previous version which had no issues. I already posted the details in this section : Topaz Photo AI v2.1.3 - #18 by click-135687 in reply to the comment of another user who had exactly the same problem. And there are other posts there from users facing the same bug, too.

In my case, the weird green color shift only happens in the preview windows of the PS Plugin - NOT in the ones of the stand alone application. The output after running the Autopilot is ok color-wise in both cases, though. I had also tried to switch sRGB on/off in the preferences and reset TPA without any change. I also checked the plugin in various versions of PS CC (2022-2024). Again, no changes. It’s definetely a bug in the color rendition of the plugin views after opening my 16bit ProphotoRGB Tiff files in the TPA PS Plugin which had been converted from raws in C1 before. Since the Topaz support couldn’t offer you a solution, it probably makes no sense for me to contact them for the same issue again. So I hope they will look into it pretty soon and provide a fix in the next update. Otherwise I will need to go back to the previous version. I just had payed for the extension period of TPA :wink: