Notice or Rollback

So I just downloaded the latest update only to find once I logged in that my licence was expired and I could now only use it in Trial Mode. Since I couldn’t rollback I had to completely uninstall the program and look for an earlier release. Please incorporate either a notification/warning if your licence has expired before downloading updates or a rollback feature to prevent this from happening.

Here you find older versions:

This. I just went through a bloody lengthy upgrade just to realize afterwards that it is outside my license!

This borders on improper business conduct, so STOP THAT

I just ran into the dreaded Internet Connectivity Error. Repairing or Reinstalling my licensed version 2.0.7 didn’t help.

I suppose when downloading the latest version, this error will be fixed – but then I have no license for it.

So how do I get my licensed version 2.0.7 working again?

Go to the Releases as described in the second post in this thread or download your last entitled version from your account.

That’s what I already did. I downloaded the version that I am entitled to, but it would not install, with exactly this error as shown above.

What that is showing is that your internet connection is down, or the server is under maintenance, at the time of the install. Just try again ang if you keep getting it all the time just raise a support request at the main website.