New Version of Photo AI Locks Up System when Using Photoshop Elements 2023

It seems every time a new version of Photo AI comes out and is used as a Plug-in to Photoshop Elements, it will not work properly and locks up my Windows 10. This is not the first time it has happened on a new release. It will invoke the plug-in then freeze the system. I have had to go to Adobe to get it corrected since Topaz was unable to provide a solution. I am unsure what Adobe does to correct it but it seems like last time they mentioned something about Camera Raw not installing in the updated version so the installation did not show as complete.
Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

Try reinstalling PSE, Camera RAW is an Adobe product and doesn’t install in Photo AI.

Thanks for the info. I uninstalled and reinstalled PSE. I also did the same with Photo AI. When I tried to edit a picture, it showed that I invoked Topaz Photo AI and there was a blue circle in-screen showing it as trying to initialize, then locked the system up and I had to go into task manager to be able to continue. Any further assistance wouold be appreciated.

Jim

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.