Need your opinion - - -

One of these is slightly brighter - which do you prefer - A or B? Thanks!

9 Likes

I prefer B

1 Like

Both the pics are great. I prefer the brighter one though it is almost not perceptual. The highlights are better on the right one.

1 Like

I think B.

1 Like

I prefer A - the more subtle look.

1 Like

I like the brightness of B and the composition of A…

1 Like

B for me.

1 Like

I like the image very much, but can not see enough difference between A and B to pick one.

1 Like

I like A as bit better, The “mood” it sets

1 Like

It’s B for me, no idea why…

1 Like

My eyes were drawn to version B

1 Like

I am leaning towards A. I like the more mysterious, stormy feeling. It was captured at the N. Pierhead Lighthouse at Manistee, Michigan. It actually started out as a day shot - - -

3 Likes

terrific transformation

1 Like

Outstanding’

1 Like

On my monitor I prefer B, although both are great.
Just seen the original too- lovely shot and dead impressed with your transformation!

1 Like

Maybe A - not sure, composition definitely and look? Maybe this has something to do with my perception of night atmospere

1 Like

I looked at these for a long time, both small and large. Overall I prefer the mysterious look of A but have just one suggestion. The very top of the lighthouse (pointy spire on top), I prefer B as it shows a bit more detail and seems to add to the height of the lighthouse. Maybe brighten it a tiny bit.

Great shot and transformation !

1 Like

A for me

1 Like

Both are great! As a photographer, I prefer the subtlety of the first. As a community manager, I know the second with a little more “pop” will get more likes on social media, haha! So it depends on your priorities! :blush: :smiley:

1 Like

The difference is slight, but I prefer A.

1 Like