Nag screen and dishonest sales (Creator bundle)

So here I am again a year after upgrading, to upgrade or not to upgrade?
Well I asked whether Topaz Labs other products are in active development I was assured they were but one year of Mask AI (should have just bought that but bought the bundle and no updates for ANY product despite assurances that they were being actively developed before purchasing).

Is there any way to disable (apart from delaying one month at a time) the “reminders” that my subscription has expired because if not I am uninstalling these products and switching to On1. If I can permenantly disable the nag screen that pops I may will keep them installed and perhaps when I feel the bitter taste for my money wasted on the Creator bundle last June (which was clearly mis-sold) I might find it in my heart/wallet to re-subscribe.

1 Like

I may be completely misunderstanding you but there have been several updates to DeNoise, Gigapixel and Sharpen in the last year. Admittedly there have been none to Mask AI but that is no longer part of the Creator bundle, or of the Photo Upgrade plan.

1 Like

Yes the creator bundle (I already had DeNoise, GigaPixel & Sharpen) was Mask AI - no updates, Topaz Adjust AI - no updates, Topaz Studio 2 - No updatesbut I asked if they were in active development and was told YES before I shelled out my hard earned money on them. Leaves a bad taste!

1 Like

None of those three apps requires you pay for updates, so I don’t understand why you’re getting the nag screen. I suggest you raise a support request at the main Topaz website.