Mi Casa es su Casa

Created this comp image using several additional images. I used Studio and several PS layer adjustments.

Original

12 Likes

Nice composite …

1 Like

Perfect image for Halloween …super job.

1 Like

Way cool. I guess you are right on time as our local grocery store has the Halloween candy out already. :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Very creative…and a little scary, too :smile:

1 Like

Excellent work for a poster for Dia de los Muertos.

1 Like

Excellent composite and very creative idea! I really like your imagination

1 Like

Thanks @AiDon, @BobKramer, @Kathy_9, @Laundromat, @fotoman and @KenKv for viewing and your kind comments.

Looks like he’s trying to ‘warm his bones’. Nice work.

1 Like

Thanks @tennie for the comment, I appreciate your thoughts.

Excellent!

1 Like

Thanks @Michigander for the comment.

Great job. I love the way you have put this together. Is that a created fire burning on the right? If it is a created one, it is excellent.

The scariest thing tho is in the upper left hand corner.

You certainly have great imagination, John.

Thanks for the very nice comment.
Yes, the fire was added, it was a picture of a fire that I blended into the image using the ‘blend if’ method in PS and possibly changing the blend mode as well. I also added some smoke to the fire with a smoke brush I have. I thought the image in the upper left added a little more interest to the image as well as the eyes that appear in the wood floor board by his feet. One of my favorite types of digital imaging is making comp images. Thanks again for your thoughts.

I missed the eyes in the floor, John. I would love to have your smoke brush.

1 Like

Hi @Seabreeze here is a link for the smoke brushes:

1 Like

You posted in the wrong place, John. You should not have posted this publicly.

Why should this have not been posted publicly? I have seen other members post links where they provide these kind of links? If it is inappropriate I will remove it?

You’re fine John. You posted a link that gives credit to the artist and his terms that specify non-commercial use.

1 Like

Thanks Kathy for clearing that up.