Download: Windows, Mac. Released February 19, 2020.
- Use the Color Range Tool to selectively apply green or red based on a sampled color + a range controlled by slider. Perfect for complicated shapes and structures that contrast with the background behind them. This tool applies only to blue areas in the trimap.
- Use the “Auto Detect Sky” mode for a quick trimap that cuts out skies in images.
- The right panel has been redesigned to improve tool organization and clarity
- “Auto-Update Mask” will now remember preferred setting across sessions
- Trimap can now be saved even before an initial compute
- Improved the tutorial experience for easier learning and better support for future content.
- Fixed a bug where right panel would not reset properly on image close
- Fixed various tutorial-breaking application states
- Fixed bug where image drag to open would not prompt to save
- Fixed bug where background would change to original image on clicking the Background “Image” button with no image loaded