Mask AI: Menu for Refinement and Background missing

Hi,
I think I have a very stupid question: I installed Mask AI on my PC and on my notebook. PC everything is fine, but on my notebook, I am missing the menus for refinement and background.
I think I tried everything, but I can’t access these menus.

Once you process the mask they will become available like this:

Could you please go to Help-> Graphics info in Mask AI on your notebook, press Copy and paste the info here.

Here it is:
Application & Version: Topaz Mask AI Version 1.3.4

Operating System: Windows 10 (10.0)

Graphics Hardware: Intel(R) UHD Graphics

OpenGL Driver: 3.3.0 - Build 27.20.100.8280

CPU RAM: 16270 MB

Video RAM: 1500 MB

Preview Limit: 3466 Pixels

Do you have an alternate High performance GPU on your notebook?

Hi Don,
no I don’t think so, only the Intel UHD with 8GB

That isn’t so as it only has 112MB of dedicated vRAM.

Please open Mask AI and go to File-> Preferences and set your preferances to what you can see on the image here. Note you will need to click on Advanced Preferences before you set it:

Hopefully that will work but you still may not be able to use it from a Host application and you may need to run it on its own with nothing else running. You can also try to click on the Reset button, open an Image and do a quick mask for it to calibrate.

No, it doesn’t work, even after resetting. On my notebook, I am running it as a standalone. Thank’s god it works properly on my desktop.
I’m not sure, but I think it worked before the update I installed a couple of days ago.

Is your notebook a Microsoft Surface?

no, it’s a no name notebook.

What are your display settings? It shouldn’t be more than 125%.

If that isn’t an issue I think that the best is you raise a support request at the main website and see if they can help as the UHD is the old HD620 GPU.