Make thick lines thinner

Dear Topaz. I am loving your products. Thank you and keep up the good work.

I own all the Topaz Labs AI products apart from Video as I don’t do any video work. However my main need and use of the software is sharpen and noise reduction (I use Topaz Labs Sharpen AI rather than Topaz Photo AI).

My photography work is a lot to do with photographs of crystals in polarised light on a polarising microscope (see examples at my IG - @bevilts).

One feature of these kinds of photographs is that the crystals (usually sweeteners and various other chemicals) will crack as they form. These cracks can produce beautiful lines criss crossing the scene. The lines are often at the limit of my camera / microscope objective lens diffraction limit, and sometimes - as a result, the lines end up quite fuzzy. Topaz does a fairly good job of sharpening the edges of the lines - however I often think it would be a really cool feature if the software could literally make the lines thinner. Obviously the thinner they are, the sharper they will appear when zoomed out. I guess the question is, can you add a ‘make lines thinner’ function which does exactly that, perhaps where a line is over a certain level of contrast difference to the background. Think of a photo of a black hair on a white sheet. The sharpening would simply make the line of the hair thinner. Would be super useful for what I am using your awesome software for…

Many thanks

Bevil