Lightroom/Denoise/Lightroom = No Change?

Hi, Not sure what is going on here as worked fine before but after sending to Denoise on return to Lightroom there does not seem to be any change in the noise, this image was 10,000 ISO and severe option chosen, not the first image to be returned without change.

Denoise%20ARW

Can you add a little info such as the type of image sent e.g. TIF, JPG, PNG and the settings applied before saving the image.

Note that you cannot send a RAW image to DeNoise in “plug-in” mode.

Lightroom as a TIFF, W/B, Highlights down, Shadow’s up and that is it, no cropping, latest release of Denoise, Win 10, 16 GB RAM, 64-bit operating system, Graphics Geforce GTX 1050TI.
Worked fine before updated 3.2

Well three weeks and not a word from Topaz on if it is a bug or something else.

Have you raised a support ticket on the main Topaz website?

1 Like

Hi, No I assumed that as it is in the Product Technical Support Topaz would see it.

No, this is a user to user forum where other users will help you if they can. Topaz support staff will never see it.

I’m having the same problem. Have you discovered a solution?

I just uninstalled and reinstalled Denoise. I also upgraded my On1 photo raw software to 2022 and that allows a none broken workflow (all done in one application) finding there is not a great difference in the final result as far as noise goes between Topaz and On1 Russ.