Leeds & Liverpool Canal

Unusually cold for Lancashire! Topaz AiClear, Precision Contrast, Precision Detail, HSL and a bit of Van Gogh I.

11 Likes

Oooohhh! That is a deceptively simple but lovely mix… the more I look at it, and great composition too, so its not all software!
Some of us are having problems getting AI Clear to ‘stick’ on applying (support guys are on it!), so I guess you’re not experiencing that. Its quite strange, its not a mac v windows thing either. I’m really missing being able to use it as its terrific when not experiencing problems (not whinging, just missing an excellent piece of software… ok, so I guess that is a whinge, but a positive one!).

1 Like

Famously sophisticated image.

1 Like

Beautiful scene, Tony and the processing is spot on for a cold winter day

1 Like

Beautiful painting, very nice job with the processing

1 Like

cold on this side of the hill too in Yorkshire!
Nice image!!!

1 Like

Thanks @petegunnell-56539, @tebel53, @Laundromat, @KenKv and @el48tel for your encouraging comments. Pete, I wasn’t aware of any issues with AI Clear so I went back and checked my workflow- if I used AI Clear on ‘High’, the enhancement carried through ok to the other adjustments. I’m using a Windows 10 PC if that helps any?

1 Like

Thanks Tony, I’ll give that a whirl!

1 Like

Just tested AI Clear on other (non-auto) settings. Unfortunately none of them ‘stick’, as soon as I hit apply (with/without any other adjustments) it loses the visible changes that AI Clear makes. Looking at other users’ comments it seems to do this with both windows and mac users, but not in all cases (i.e. such as yours). Anyway, this is off-topic here, so I’ll have to wait for support guys to get to grips with this.

That’s a great looking place. I’m also having a problem with AI Clear .When i try to use it, it does absolutely nothing. I’m waiting to hear from tech support to fix he problem.

1 Like