Lady in the Window

As an urban dweller, I wander the streets of this enormous metropolis ( nearly 12.0 million population) both by foot and in a vehicle to find subjects that catch my eye and I feel merit an image. Sunday, in my district (Barranco), I came across this Lady in the Window. The resultant image is direct out of camera and not a composite. I processed it in the latest version of TS with new Clarity. The speed improvements in this new version is remarkable,

The image was shot at ISO 200 12.5 mm f 6.3 1/200 sec with my trusty Panasonic Lumix ZS50 which I never leave home without it.

Comments, critiques are always welcome. This is a journey of learning.

10 Likes

Beautiful … love the composition and the PP, nice work

1 Like

I agree!

2 Likes

A very interesting and wondrous image. I like it!

If you had not said it was not a composite, I would have presumed that it was! So capturing those street images as part of her outfit is extraordinary. I presume that they were a reflection in the window glass? If not, would you please describe their source?

My only CC would be to darken (burn) her hair on her head. You have nice blacks throughout her body but the very top hair could use a bit more contrast.

2 Likes

One super capture …great find.

1 Like

Quite magical, a very lovely image. (disagree about the hair - love it as is).

1 Like

Thank you all for your comments and Michael_DeSisio for your suggestion. I will play with it and see what results. It had not occurred to me…worth a go. And, yes the street images on her outfit were reflections of the street which honestly I did not happily discover until I put the image up on my big screen in my studio…and felt it added what the French would say “je nos ce quoi”

BTW I am finding that new Clarity in TS a most valuable tool for PP. Well done Topaz!!

1 Like

What an incredibly amazing image. I want her hair; it’s gorgeous. :grinning:

1 Like

Kathy, I wouldn’t mind some of her hair…thanks for your kind words.

1 Like

This is fabulous!

1 Like