The Eastern shore of Owens Lake used to support a thriving mining industry. The Keeler Swim Club was built in 1928, and opened with great fanfare with a parade of Bathing Beauties. A few years later, the market had collapsed, the mines were closed and Keeler sank into ruin. Today there are only 60 residents.
Took original image, cropped and straightened in Lightroom, used Photoshop and Topaz Adjust and Impression to finish.