John (@cre8art) Says Hi

My friend John, @cre8art, had a stroke which has affected his vision and it has been a very difficult time for him. He has been working hard on recovery from that. He was last able to post back in October 2018 and is trying to read the forum posts again and hopes to be active again someday. He wanted me to tell everyone in the forum that he says hi!

This is a photo that he took in Woodstock and he and I had worked on processing a few years ago.

AI Remix Version

Earlier Version

18 Likes

Tell John we are all thinking of him and hope he makes a speedy recovery and gets back to doing what he loves …

4 Likes

Please tell John we miss him and are thinking of him. Love this photo!

3 Likes

Wishing John a speedy recovery. Ron

3 Likes

So sorry for John, always like his work. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

I wish John a speedy recovery … the picture is beautiful.

3 Likes

All the best to John! Hope he will recover soon. We miss him!

3 Likes

Please do send my wishes for speedy recovery to John. I love the rendition in this photo - appropriate for the place!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this - please pass on my best wishes and I hope he recovers soon.

3 Likes

Hello John - I’ve always enjoyed your posts. Hope you are feeling better so you can get back to doing your images again!

3 Likes

Get well soon John …

3 Likes

Aloha John! You became a good friend of mine and I wish you a speedy recovery. I finally made it back to the mainland, no more surfing for me.

3 Likes

Hang in there, John, and you will get better. I speak from experience, as my stroke happened six years and four months ago (as of this Thursday, but who is counting), and I still feel as if things are getting better. Don’t believe those who tell you that what hasn’t recovered in two years never will. A great book on recovery is “My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist’s Personal Journey”. The author, Dr Jill Bolte Taylor, suffered a massive stroke in 1996, but recovered enough to regain a position at the Indiana University School of Medicine eight or nine years later. She has very informed insights into how the different lobes are influenced by stroke.

We miss you art and your comments here, and hope to see you soon.

6 Likes

@cre8art Get Well Soon - we miss your great art!

2 Likes

Wishing John all the best and a speedy recovery. We will be here when he’s ready to post again.

2 Likes

@cre8art Looking forward to your return

3 Likes

I emailed @cre8art, but am not sure if he has been able to see the post yet.

I would like to thank everyone for the encouraging words for John, I know he will really appreciate them, particularly @FlickColeman for sharing his story and helpful ideas.

Since so many people replied I could not @ all you you, I suspect that there is a limit, I think I will have to ask @JoeFedric-TL

2 Likes

Dear Flick Just read your post. You don’t know how uplifting and encouraging this was to me (or maybe you do). It was
just what I needed to hear especially today. I look forward to reading the book you mentioned because you know how
important this information would mean to me. Hope to make the same recovery as you. Thank you for your insights.

4 Likes

@AiDon, @lmgreene, @Artisan-West, @tennie,@tebel53,@Peter, @Michael_DeLisio, @BobKramer, @CabanaBoy,
@FlickColeman, @Torcello, @Kathy_9, @dvine, @KenKv,
I cannot express the words of graditude that I felt by your thoughtful and encouraging support. I miss each and everyone
of you, your posts and our forum communications. You have all become very dear friends to me. And your words today
have given me hope for the future. Looking forward to your posts to brighten my day. And to keep my artistic juices
flowing and viewing your artistic creativity. Can anyone refresh my memory on how to create a new post. Thanks
to all my friends.

7 Likes

Hi John. So good to see you posting again. Just click on the + sign at the top of the forum to create a new topic.

1 Like