Issue with installing Mask AI on Toshiba

A correct category would not come up; however, not able to download prod Mask AI. Getting an initial error that plug would not install on Photoshop (I have CS6) but seem to complete. When I attempt to open the stand alone application, I get the attached errors. Uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled with same issue.

1. The Code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll. Reinstalling program may fix this problem.
  2. The Code execution cannot proceed because CONCRT140.dll was not found. Reinstalling program may fix this problem.
  3. The Code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found…
  4. The Code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found…
    Windows 10. This is my secondary machine so not a major issue on my part; unless it won’t download on my primaries. Samsung and HP.

Please post the technical details of your PC.

Preferably 32/64 bit OS, windows version, RAM, GPU and dedicated VRAM. Note if the standalone version runs the info can be found at Help-> Graphics info where you can press Copy and paste the info here.

Mask AI stand alone will not run. The errors note in original post are the errors that are displayed when I try to open the Mask AI standalone app in that order. System info from System Information.
OS MS Windows 10 Home 10.0.19041 build 19041.508 Version 2004 installed 6/6/20
Satelite C55D-B.
System type: X64-base
System Sku PSCN4U
Processor AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
hics
Bios Toshiba 1.30 6/6/14
SMBIOS 2.8
RAM 4.0 3.44 Usable
Total Graphics Memory 2271 MB Dedicated Video Memory 512 mb
Should mention that I have Gigi AI, Sharpen AI, Denoise AI, Adjust AI and Studio 2, Topaz Remask V5.0.1 downloaded with no issues.

If you have already reinstalled Mask AI you can try downloading and installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Update 3 Redistributable (x86 and x64) which is msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll.:

Make sure you install both the 32 and 64 bit versions:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/detail…

NOTE THAT: the system doesn’t meet the minimum specs at the following link so you may still have issues with large images (pixel dimension that is):

I downloaded vc_redist.x64.exe - I did not see vc_redist.x32.exe as an option. There was vc_redist.x86.exe which I did not download - SHOULD I? Mask AI now opens and allowed me to verify. Thank you.

It should be fine as only Mask AI was the problem, don’t worry about it as long as you don’t use any 32bit applications. The “.x86.” is the 32bit option, I would just remember the link to download it if needed :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your assistance.