How Do I actually Contact Support?

I tried “Contact Us” but just get sent to an outdated support page searching for articles that don’t exist. I want to contact a human being! Thanks.

Answering my own question: Either Mac Safari was blocking pop-ups, or my ad-blocking software was blocking the Support bubble at bottom right of most pages. Not sure why ad block would mis-categorize that. Hope this solution helps people.

You can click on Support on the bottom of this page. It will take you to:

There is a blue icon on the lower right-hand side of the page. Click on that and then “Ask” and you will be presented with a form to fill out your request. A human will get back to you.

Uh … no … there is no “blue icon on the lower right-hand side of the page.”

People … don’t bury your support/contact info. Itr makes you look sketchy. Go for credible and accessible instead.

BTW your site isn’t accepting my password for new updates …

Not sure why you are not seeing it on your system. Maybe as a previous poster indicated, ad blocking software?

In any event, this is what I am seeing.

You could also email support@topazlabs.com for help.

write to support@topazlabs.com :slight_smile:

I have pops-ups blocked on Safari, with some exceptions, including the Topaz website:

1 Like

I don’t see that blue icon either. Not that I need to contact support at the moment, just thought I’d let you know that it is not visible to all of us. I’m using ‘Ghostery’ to limit tracking, but on this page Ghostery claims to have blocked nothing. It has detected something called ‘Amazon Cloudfront’ but claims not to have blocked it.

It would probably be a good idea to make the support form more discoverable, although I suspect that you are trying to obfuscate it in order to limit the amount of spam. If so, then I sympathize but hope you can find some other way to accomplish that.