When I stopped to photograph this scene, the primary subject that interested me was the receding mountains and all their different shades. So I decided to work on the image some more, in an effort to place emphasis on the subject compared to the first version I posted.
All these followup adjustments were done in LR. After playing a bit, I modified the toning to something I liked more. Also tweaked a couple of the basic sliders and added a little on the clarity slider. Finally, I cropped some off the right side, cutting off about half of the peninsula in the lower right. That required a little cloning and touch up to replace it with water. Not too practiced at that type of cloning, but I think I did somewhat OK.