Gone back to Version 1.3 how do I get to 2.3

I have given up on 2.4. It is terrible for my images of birds at significant distance with major crop. I have somehow managed to reinstall Topaz 1.3.13 and it is so - so - much better than 2.4. But I can’t work out how to get to 2.3.2, which was fine before I loaded 2.4.

My work flow now is 1/. use Click 2 Crop to batch crop. 2/ Topaz as required. 3/. Back to Click 2 Crop if needed a little more cropping. 4/. Import to Mac OS X Photos to fix the lighting. 5/. Share

PLEASE can someone help me back to tax 2.3.2 for Mac OS X

Thanks

You will find the release version you are looking for below in the Releases section.

Hi Thanks for the response. But the link take me to a list of release notes. Not the download site for the release I want. All I can get is comments etc. Where are the download sites please.

Thanks

You’re welcome.

The download links are there. Click on the version you want and then you will have to scroll up to the top of the thread to the first post and that is where you will find the download links.

1 Like

IGNORE LAST COMMENT _ - at the very top of the comments there is a download section, but when clicking the link it takes you to last comments so not that obvious, solved thanks;

1 Like