Released January 20, 2020.
- “Art” model has been updated. This version removes color artifacting that occurred in certain images, and does a better job sharpening certain types of drawings / paintings / typography
- Fix crash on closing on certain MacOS versions, and older versions of Windows
- “Quality” slider has been reworded to “Compression” slider to better reflect its purpose when saving an image as PNG
- Fixed colorspace off-by-1 issue
- Tutorial for the crop tool has been added
- Removed pixel cap when launched as a Photoshop plugin
- When scaling above 30,000 x 30,000px, the zoom levels now change and are capped at 100%
- Added “Ctrl+,” as shortcut for the Preferences dialog
- Preferences, About, and Graphics Info dialogs now close when clicking outside of them
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Windows 7 & Windows 8 users from using the software
- Fixed an issue where custom prefix and suffix settings would not get added to the saved filename
- Error text should now be aligned better in the Windows Photoshop plugin’s dialog box.
- Photoshop plugin on Windows should now launch the application correctly
- VR_RUNTIME_1.dll missing error should no longer happen.
- More robust and stable image support. CR3 files are now supported. Panoramic images, images that previously had issues in the application (crashing, unable to open, etc), are now supported. Note that there still may be issues with certain color profiles, file types, or images with non-standard metadata.
- You can now save to the DNG filetype in the application.
- In-App Rating System - if you’d like to help us improve our models, you can submit feedback about image quality with the smiling / frowning emoji in the bottom right of the preview panel.
- Tooltips have been reworked to be more easily readable.
- Preferences panel should now fit the application, even at the smallest window sizes.
- AI model name now gets appended to the filename when saved out.
- Minor UI fixes - no double scroll bars on the right-hand side, mouse cursor only changes when it’s supposed to when mousing over certain icons, etc.