- Preview panel can now be toggled.
- Remove all Images / Close All Images action now triggers a dialog if changes have not been saved for those images.
- Cursor has been changed from a crosshair to a panning hand when panning in the Navigator window.
- A pervasive crash has been fixed regarding face refinement. The program should no longer crash when opening images up when Face Refinement is turned on.
- When images are unchecked, they still get processed and saved out when Batch Processing.
- We are still seeing some random crashes when batch processing images. If you experience this, please open a support ticket with reproduction steps or reply to this thread.