Gigapixel AI v4.5.0

This is an Awesome update and love the redesign! Everything appears to work as it should - at least for me. Thank you!!!

Too many issues in the work flow still. For example, if you want to process and save an image and you choose the options for that, then forgot something, return to work quick and after that want to save - finally, Gigapixel forgot all settings you made before: the file type, the saving path, everything. -.-

2 Likes

My version of the software is crashing after it seems to be in process of processing the image. At the end it just crashes. Iā€™ve restarted the computer, downloaded new updates, nothingā€™s working. Weirdly the first image I did on an earlier version works but since then itā€™s crashing every time. Need it to work for a retouching project Iā€™m working on right now so itā€™s frustrating. Windows 10 versions 1909

Here is an example on how the final result does still not match the preview even on the highest settings:

• In the middle you see gigapixel making a nice sharp preview of what it can do

• on the bottom you see the same preview slightly moved; suddenly a large part of the preview is blurry

• on the top you see the final processed and saved result. It often appers fully or - here - large partially blurred

While we carry around this issue for long now I wonder why Gigapixel advertised with lifetime free updates and upgrades should be supported with 50 bucks each year now only to get a faulty result all over again in every new version. -.-

[URL=http://picpaste.novarata.net/#b97834a886e0b70527f4f6b0af174184.png][/URL]
(click image to enlarge)

I always use cpu mode because of those glitches.

Using the CPU does not solve this issue I am afraid. Here is the final saved result via CPU usage:

Have they fixed the problem with Discrete GPU and banding with Nvidia cards?

I have both stable and beta version installed. Beta works fine without issuesā€¦ the stable works with out crashes when run as administrator, with local user it crashes with face refinementā€¦

Gigapixel v4.6 here: Gigapixel AI v4.6

Thanks for feedback, all!

1 Like