Gigapixel AI 6.3.3, 7.0.0 BSOD's with Batch Processing

Hi Topaz Labs,

Getting tired of the BSOD’s that Topaz Gigapixel AI triggers, this is consistent with 6.3.3 and I even just upgraded my license to get 7.0.0 hoping that this would improve but alas still occurs. This is consistent with Gigapixel AI running a batch process of files, the more files I have 50+ the higher chance I just crash out of the program at best, versus BSOD with various KMODE, Page Fault Errors, etc. I run a Intel 13900K 96 GB of DDR4 Ran that I have run through memtest various times with no errors, RTX 4090 with latest Nvidia drivers (BSOD’s have occurred over multiple driver versions). I can run everything else on my computer without problems, but can reproduce consistently with Gigapixel AI batch processing BSOD’s over and over again. Would be happy to provide you guys more feedback to debug

I figured it out. This is a power issue (no limits) that I had with the i9-13900K CPU, when high CPU tasks, motherboard likely ran CPU’s unthrottled and caused BSOD like many gamers are experiencing with latest 12th and 13th generation 13900K and 14900K CPU’s. I updated my motherboard BIOS and enabled Intel profile power limits and no more batch crashes. Hope this helps someone else. Wasn’t my RTX 4090 causing issues or any driver issues.