Fuji raw files

Hello , the new 3.0 version denaturate the exposer and color for the fuji RAF files.
In the oldest version everything was ok. I do not understand the bugs in the newest versions.
Please check better the new versions.

Would you mind sending in some more information to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this particular type of image? Please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Hello, I sent the original and the results. This happened from the standalone application. From Photoshop overthink is ok.

Thank you for you help

Thanks for sending those in, I will work to try and replicate this issue you are reporting.

Would you mind telling me what type of camera model you are using to create the .RAF files?

My camera is Fujifilm X-H2S.

Thanks for that information.

I was able to replicate this color shift on my machine and have added this information to a task for the team. I will be sure to reach out to you once I hear something back.

In the meantime, a workaround you could use is to change those RAW files to either a TIFF or JPEG to work with Topaz Photo AI.