Feature request: Aliased and Moire

I really liked the ‘Aliased and Moire’ and think that it has the least visual artifacts, but I would really like to see some more configurable options for it, such as some of the settings in the Proteus algo.
An unsharp mask, deblur method, and possibly adjustable denoise would be very helpful, as the results are usually very good, but just need some subtle sharpening or deblurring.

1 Like

The aliasing/moire preset hasn’t really done anything to my HFR slowmotion footage at 480 fps and 960 fps where there is a lot of aliasing and moire.

Devs, can we please take a look at improving the Aliasing/Moire preset or add a stronger version of it?

Iris LQ is quite good at that.

It is pretty good, but I need something stronger. Particularly on Sony RX10 IV 480 and 960 fps footage where the lineskinning is crazy bad. I sent samples of this in the past. Devs are you looking into it?

I +1 this, would be great to have a model (or preset, but better even model) specifically to address moire. It’s always such a hassle to remove it. Would be great to have an AI specifically to remove moire.

1 Like

We need this!