Feature request | Add Prompt ability in Photo Restoration model and Colorize model

It would be helpful to be able to describe what’s in the photo for the generative AI in “Photo Restoration” or “Colorize”…

Why?

I have a black-and-white photo showing five Poles (white people). After processing, I end up with two Americans, a Spaniard, an Indian, and one—let’s say—Polish person.

Similar thing just happened to me. There are two white people in the image, and after the Topaz restoration now there are two Black people. It really would be super helpful to be able to type instructions.

1 Like

Remember that you need to click the up arrow next to the post title to vote for this feature

A Prompt ability, namely in Colorize, is quite important.

Recently I made some Photo Restorations from old B&W small photos, and the resulting restorations were amazing. However, as I personally know very well the persons in the photos, I spotted that the color of the hair and eyebrows was not correct, as well as the color of the eyes. I suspect that due to lighting in the old photos, the Colorize model interpreted the hair as dark brown, almost black, when in fact the hair of the persons in those photos is of deep golden brown with warm honey-bronze tones, and the eyes are green-brown hazel, instead of dark brown. I know this because I am one of the persons in those photos, ehehe…

I had to change those colors of hair and eyes using GPT Image 2.5 Flare.

1 Like