Error message: Cannot open Output file

Just upgraded to Gigapixel AI 7.03. Getting error message “Cannot open output file”. And I cannot find the file after processing, which is extremely slow. Not an improvement.

are you importing your image from an external hard drive and saving it in the same location?

Yes. I also tried importing from the desktop and saving in the same folder. Both took up to 10 minutes to process.

Does the “Cannot open Output file” occur when you import from your desktop? If it’s just from your external hard drive, it could be that the computer needs to give full disk access to Gigapixel.

For the slow processing, it could be your AI Processor. You can check this in the Main Menu Settings > General > Ai Processor.

If you’re still experiencing these two conflicts, it may be easier to reach out to Support for more in-depth investigation of what you’re experiencing.

Thank you esther.h

“Cannot open File” is resolved.

Can you say a little more about the AI Processor? I don’t know where to find that, or the Main Menu Settings, or how to check it.

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 8.37.45 AM

Depending on your system’s profile you can change the AI Processor to see if your graphics card is the most powerful to run the app.