DXO Labs goes goes into receivership

It seems as though DXO Labs, the software company, has gone into the receivership.

2 Likes

I did some research after reading your comment and found that DXO LABS filed bankruptcy January 15, 2018 and a report was due back to court on March 16, 2018. What I haven’t found is what will happen now. I own and use DXO Viewpoint, DXO Pro and now DXO Lab software regularly. It’s a very good raw processor/convertor. If they go under they will be missed.

See comments section : DxOMark splits from DxO Labs, is now an independent privately-owned company: Digital Photography Review

1 Like

This is terrible news!! I have grown to love the auto correct for all my pictures which I just do not want to spend more than a minute on. I go to it a lot for pictures I want to post but only want to put minimal effort on.
DXO has the best zero click correction.
I open an entire folder of RAW and then simply export to another folder as JPEG and the results are amazing for such little work.
I hope they come out whole on the other side of their bankruptcy.

1 Like

Seems DxO are majoring in camera-sensor data - especially for phones! The Nik Collection is too good to retire or fail: some canny investor mebbe already has plans to save it?! We live in hope.

1 Like

Found this. Seems like DxO might be just fine. Time will tell, but it was good to read. I feel better now.

1 Like

Here is an update from DXO.
https://www.dxo.com/us/about/news

1 Like