Disable System Sleep mode

Hello dear Topaz Team,

First of all, thank you very much for your excellent work. I’m really looking forward to what’s to come.

Now, onto my small problem. I’m using version 4.0.4 and I started a rather large batch job. There are 721 clips with durations ranging from 1 second to 1 minute. After a quick estimate, I planned around 10-15 hours for the upscaling process. So, I initiated the process and left my computer running. When I returned after 8 hours, I noticed that my computer had gone into sleep mode, and only 63 clips had been processed.

I would appreciate it if you could consider adding a feature to your software products that prevents the operating system from going into sleep mode while a computation is in progress. This is a feature that software like Premiere, After Effects, YouTube, Netflix, and others already have.

Best regards

Would love for Topaz Video AI to prevent the OS from sleeping when rendering. This allows me to leave my PC on while rendering, but still being able to save power when the PC is not rendering.

Bump - would be great if we could get a “Prevent Standby” mode like my uTorrent client does…