DeNoise saves images as DNG and tiny size with 3X file size?

I just purchased Topaz Labs DeNoise and when I process an Sony RAW .ARW (9568 x 6376) it is saved as a DNG (256x171) and the file size increased from 120MB original to 344MB???

On top of that, I’m unable to open the DNG in Affinity Photo 2?

Did I just toss away $80?

EDIT: I converted my Sony A7RV RAW (ARW) to a PNG and then processed the PNG thru Topaz DeNoise AI and then saved the image, this worked (correct resolution but file size still huge at 278MB). So it seems DeNoise will not work with my Sony RAW images, how do I go about getting a refund?

Rob.

As this is a user to user forum you will need to raise a support request at the main website or send a request to help@topazlabs.com … Note the A7R5 RAW images will not be supported as DeNoise hasn’t been updated since February 22 this year.

Get your refund and then download Photo AI to see if that will process your RAW images. It is a combination of DeNoise, Sharpen and GigaPixel in one app.

Note compressed RAW will not be supported.

Thanks for the response, sent a refund request, fingers crossed I’ll get refunded.

The files were Uncompressed Sony RAW .ARW and I do plan to use “compressed RAW” also which works well in Affinity Photo 2 (can read both compressed and uncompressed RAW from my Sony).

But DeNoise is a no go unfortunately.

You have a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee.