I got an error processing pictures in the “Standard” mode of Denoise AI, with the AI processor being set to my GPU (an RTX 2080). The following message is displayed:
If the problem persists try updating your device drivers or switching to a different AI processor in preferences"
- It’s only happening with the standard mode, “Low light”, “Clear” or “Sever Noise” are not affected.
- I tried to roll back to a previous version, updated my GPU drivers but the issue wasn’t solved.
- Running Denoise as administrator do not solve the issue.
- Reinstalling Denoise do not solve the issue
- A clean driver installation do not solve the issue
- The “Standard” mode works if the AI processor set on CPU (but it’s way slower)
I got Denoise AI for ~3 years, and never had this issue until recently (~1-2 months). I paused photography for some time with covid and the travel restriction, restarted locally recently and i’m now running into this issue. I’m assuming the issue is a combination of Denoise AI version (3.2.0 installed) & Nvidia drivers. (471.68 installed).