DeNoise AI 2.0 Crashes Immediately

I have tried to submit a ticket for this problem, but I get an error every time I actually submit the ticket!!!

Here is a description of the actual problem:

I am trying to run DeNoise 2.0, freshly installed, on a LARGE image inside of Photoshop. DeNoise AI crashes every single time it is launched with this particular image. It does NOT crash when I tried it with normal sized images. The image in question is 22647 x 3748 pixels. It is a composite created from 10+ other images, but it has been flattened down to a single layer.

Does anyone else have a problem with extremely large / wide images? If not, are they using the old version of DeNoise AI or the new one?

Does anyone else get an error after trying to submit a ticket?

PS I just tried opening the JPG version of the image directly in DeNoise AI. It does NOT crash. Hmmmm.

1 Like

It sounds like the image is too big for the program to handle. Try working on a smaller version of the picture ( resize it) and then upscale it to the size you want after the operation is done.

I’ll wait a couple of weeks to see what develops, but I simply can’t risk losing DenoiseAI out of my workflow because they didn’t test it sufficiently before release.

2 Likes

Hi, did you uninstall the previous version before installing the downloaded v2? If not uninstall the previous version.

Yes, I uninstalled the old one first. As I said, it worked on smaller images.

While I agree that the image is too big, the solution is for Topaz to fix the bug, NOT for me to sacrifice the quality of my image.