[DEFAULT ZOOM] - Set Preference to always view an imported image at 'Fit Size rather than at a 100% view?

When I send a photo through to Photo AI from Lightroom (by selecting ‘Edit In’ > Photo AI), it is shown in Photo AI at a 100% view.
I generally find this view, way too large and I almost always then have to select ’ the ‘Fit’ option (in the bottom right corner of the Photo AI window, so that I can see the whole photo rather than a zoomed in selection.
Is there any way to select the ‘Fit’ view (rather than 100% view) as a ‘preference’ rather then having to select 'Fit every single time I ‘Edit In’ Photo AI?
This would save me a lot of time as I edit a lot of images this way.

I would like the images to open in “FIT” mode and not “100%”
I want to see the photo as a whole and decide on the improvement strategy, crop etc

1 Like

Is there any way to select the ‘Fit’ view (rather than 100% view) as a ‘preference’ rather then having to select 'Fit every single time in Photo AI? It has to be chosen with each image. If this is currently there, I apologize, I did not see it and am a fairly new user. Dorothy

Currently this is not a feature for viewing options while using Topaz Photo AI, however this is a great idea!

Make sure that you do not forget to vote for your idea in this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @duncan.wood-1949 and everyone!

We have released today in our v3.1.0 a new processing behavior. IF you have the Fit view processed, changing in and zooming in will no longer cause reprocessing to happen. WE would like you to test it and let us know any feedback you have :slight_smile:

You will be able to download this update from your app directly or by using the following link here:

Here is the full list of changes/fixes done on this release. Please let us know if you have any issues in updating to this version!

Yes I vote for this!