De Noise AI

Problem updating to the lastest version of De Noise AI. I left the update run all day. I had to shut it down to go home at the end of the day. Never updated. I have emailed Topaz about this problem. Very hard to get an answer from them on what to do. Very dissapointed with Topaz now. Hoping they read this and get back to me. I must admit that I hate email support. Phone would be much better. Help Topaz!

I would try uninstall and then download and install the new version. I had no trouble updating on Windows 10 machine.

1 Like

If the uninstall/reinstall doesn’t work please raise a support request at the Topaz Labs main website as this is a user to user forum where TL staff occasionally drop in.

I had similar problems installing updates to Denoise AI, Sharpen AI and Gigapixel AI. I’m running a Win10 i7 computer with 12Gb RAM and a 6GB graphics card, with no problem running the Topaz programs. Even after following Topaz’ suggestion of going to Program Files>Topaz Labs and deleting the Denoise AI, etc., folders I could not install the upgrades.

I then tried downloading the installers and right-clicking on them, and selecting “Run As Administrator.” Even though I am the administrator and should not have to do this, it worked.

I had similiar issue, Im on a mac. I would get an update prompt, say yes, then update did not happen, everything would just be static. I had to goto my topaz account and download each new installers, which
deinstalled and then reinstalled all (Denoise AI, Sharpen AI and Gigapixel AI). Not sure what is going on, but updates were seamless before.