Dark Passage

This is my first TOPAZ STUDIO 2 edit:
Before & After

How in the heck may I post an image to the forum?

There are many ways to attach photos in here. :grinning:

1. You can upload the image to any image sharing website and put the link here. :nerd_face:
  2. New/Basic users are not allowed to attach photo directly to prevent spamming. If you spend more time or more interaction in the forum, your “Trust Level” will rise automatically, then you can attach photo here directly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  1. If you don’t know how to use image sharing website and have urgent need of upload image here, you may ask Moderator to rise your “Trust Level” manually. :confetti_ball:
1 Like

The requirements you have posted are the Discourse default settings - it’s misleading to post them because admins of an individual forum can modify them to suit their own requirements, and indeed that is the case here as you now need to reach Trust Level 2 in order to post images.

Here are the requirements to reach Trust Level 2, as of several months ago - I cannot guarantee they are strictly accurate as of now:

Trust Level 2

Nothing too onerous there, in my opinion.

Thank you for your information. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, I know that it can be modified by Admin. I have hosted 2 discourse forums in my server as well. :grinning:

The web page “Understanding Discourse Trust Levels” only explain the concept of Discourse Trust Levels. It is the official tutorial web page included in all discourse forum for new users. In the article, it has mention that all those setting can be modified by admin. I am not admin of this forum so I don’t know the exact setting of this forum. :sweat_smile:

Thank you posting the setting of this forum. :confetti_ball: So users don’t have to guess the requirement of attaching image in this forum anymore. :tada: