Crash after update to 7.0.2

after upgrade it crashes each time i want to upscale an image, regardless of the upscale type, or image.

Typically crashing will occur due to hardware. Does your machine meet our system requirements for Gigapixel?

If you’re not sure, please reach out to support and we will troubleshoot this with you.

It worked fine before the update. I have the following config:
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8850H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 630
GPU2: NVIDIA Quadro P1000 (4 GB)
RAM: 32 GB
SSD: NVMe from Tochiba (1 TB)

This has recently become something we are tracking as we suspect this might be a known bug.

Could you actually reach out to support so we can continue troubleshooting, please?

There was a patch released last week and I installed it. It still doesn’t work after the installation: I load any image of any format and it begins the enhancements and 10-15 seconds in the process it closes. There aren’t any events in Computer Management → System Tools → Windows Logs: Application, System, etc.

Have you reached out to Support yet? If not, please go ahead and reach out and we can take care of you.

Hello! I reached out to Support. Provided the required information, then updated all drivers as per received instructions. Problem solved. No more crashes after drivers were updated.
Thank you!

Great news! I’m glad you got it figured out.