Contributing to the vitality of discussions on this forum

As a moderator I have recently seen some inappropriate, aggressive and argumentative behavior on this forum and disruption is simply not the way to go about getting your opinion across. It is totally unacceptable.

Please also note that this is an open group for all levels of Topaz users and photographers, both newbies and pro’s. We welcome advice, suggestions and feedback from all where it is appropriate. If someone asks for feedback please make it constructive and if someone offers constructive feedback, please let’s not take it personally. If you need clarification on a post made then please ask the person to clarify it.

Argumentative behavior in any posts will NOT be tolerated. And please help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small, but if you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and maybe try again later.

The topics discussed here matter to the person posting so please be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.

If you would like to help, then please do, let’s not criticise someone else’s feedback if it was well intended. Let’s assume positive intent. If you feel it was intended otherwise, then please report the post, if we have seen it and feel it appropriate, we will remove it.

Please do not discourage others from sharing feedback. This is a fun and safe group and we will keep it that way.

To everyone, thanks for sharing your work and being part of this community. Keep up the amazing work and let’s learn and grow together to make this a vibrant community of Topaz users and photographers.

7 Likes

Thank you Don!! Well said.

1 Like

Well said Don and thank you so much for saying it.

1 Like

Totally agree with your post but I must have missed whatever prompted it.

5 Likes

It was me. I said the wrong thing, in the wrong way and I have apologised.

I hate it that what I said was taken that way. And that is the fault of writing. When one talks, the inferences can be misunderstood.

3 Likes

:)…I understand what you are saying too…I sometimes refer to it as “the twinkle in the eye” that you might see in person that you don’t get in a post or message. Something may come across as rude when it’s intention was something entirely different. Been on both ends of that situation.

3 Likes