Change default folder

How can I change the default “save to” folder when handling series of photo’s

All you need to do is when you go to export your photos, use the “Save to” folder to whatever you want for the entire series and it will save ALL of them there. It will also default to that custom location every time you use the application until you change it back to original folder or something else.

In this screenshot you can see how I have a “processed photos” folder that I’ve created where I want all photos that I process in Topaz Photo AI to be saved. This is the default every time I open the app for all photos processed, whether it is one photo or hundreds of photos being process/exported.

Loaded up all my photos and adjusted their settings for how I want to process them:

Selected my custom folder called “processed photos” so that all exported photos get saved there:

1 Like

I can’t change default folder to another folder

Click on Browse … in the drop down list in Location and select the folder where you want to save images.

1 Like

I do not have the option to select the folder, It’s either desktop or default folder that is all of the option there
R
J

I got it thank you
R

J

I do not have the option to select the folder, It’s either desktop or default folder that is all of the option there
R
J

1 Like

Last used folder becomes the default for next time.

1 Like

@me2010_us It looks like fellow forum users were able to help you out! Thanks @AiDon and @brock.gunter-smith!