Before and after view doesn't work

In Topaz 2.3.0 the before and after view (with the left mouse button) no longer works.
I choose a mode and let the preview calculate.
Then I click the left mouse button. Now the original is shown to me (like in older versions e.g. 2.2 too).
But if I let go of the left mouse button, the display does not jump back to the edited one (after view).
Is that the same with you?

The same thing happens for me. You can use the keyboard space bar and it works properly and there is a new update but I haven’t installed it. Windows 10

Mine doesnt work either. When I try to preview all it does is show the same before image. However it works when I select APPLY and run that.

If Auto Update us not on, click the Update button. Preview will only update automatically when Auto Update is on.

I have autoupdate on. When I am looking at the screen the older version used to update preview, this one does not even when I change settings. Here is my info
Application & Version: Topaz DeNoise AI Version 2.3.1

Operating System: Windows 10 Version 1909

Graphics Hardware: GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2

OpenGL Driver: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 451.67

CPU RAM: 65361 MB

Video RAM: 8192 MB

Preview Limit: 8000 Pixels

What do you think? When I click apply to the setting I choose all works fine but never have the preview cleaned up like the final

Firstly update your driver to v456.38 which is the latest. Or, try processing using CPU / OpenVINO to see if that makes a difference.

Also, anyone having this problem, please read this thread and see if using the Graphics Settings in the Windows Settings to allocate the High-performance GPU to DeNoise corrects your problem. The link is here and read the last 3 posts:

Tried everything above. Preview now shows image with noise reduction applied . Not sure which one made that happen.

Application & Version: Topaz DeNoise AI Version 2.3.1

Operating System: Windows 10 Version 1909

Graphics Hardware: GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2

OpenGL Driver: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 456.38

CPU RAM: 65361 MB

Video RAM: 8192 MB

Preview Limit: 8000 Pixels

1 Like