Are nVidia models suitable for GTX 1060?

Hello. This question regards Photo AI.

I have a nVidia GTX 1060 card (released on year 2016), and I just would like to know the answer to two questions:

1. I should use the nVidia models? (I can profit of nVidia models for this old card?).

2. If I download the nVidia models, I still also require to have the normal models downloaded?.

Thanks in advance.

Iā€™ve reached out to some developers for more information about this, I will keep you updated here :slight_smile:

If you would like please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

1 Like

Iā€™ve used TPAI with the GTX 1060 from the start. It mostly works fine, but probably slower than newer cards. The remove tool only working on the cpu (very slowly) is probably the main limitation I encounter.

1 Like

Hi again. Iā€™m not sure if my question is really that hard to resolve, but I think from a certain point of view it is a very simple question. I just would like to know whether the nVidia model files are useful or are useless for the nVidia card that Iā€™ve specified.

Or in other words, I should use them, or I should not?.

And, additionally, as I also mentioned in my first comment, I would like to know whether the end-user also still require to have the ā€œnormalā€ model files downloaded, or I can rely only on the nVidia model files by having a nVidia card and then delete the normal model files forever.

Thanks in advance!.

Siā€¦ I will never get support?.