"Allergy Orgy"

(It’s that time of the year. Corvallis is the allergy capitol of the world.) 1. Topaz Studio 1.0.8, MyLandscapePreset, FlypaperDistressed, PrecisionContrast. Version 1.0.8 has fixed the interface issue. However the same problems with using Impression and Simplify as plug-ins inside of Studio remain (in Impression no image shows up in the Interface, and opening the plug-in freezes everything; after using Simplify, when Studio is closed, it crashes). Since I use Studio as a Layer in PSCC, this is no real problem; I simply use those plug-ins on separate Layers (where everything works fine). 2. #1 plus Topaz Impression, Charcoal.

10 Likes

I really like the shot, especially the color version. Very nice processing on both. I have travelled a lot and sadly there are a lot of contenders for allergy capitol of the world… :mask:

1 Like

Thanks, Ken. I really like what the Flypaper Texture did for the color version.

1 Like

I try to stay out of the Willamette Valley during hay fever season. I like the image, but unlike Ken, I prefer the black and white version. I think the baler seems a bit more pronounced and it makes the foreground grass more “painterly.” Two suggestions, straighten the horizon and crop a bit of the sky out of the image to keep the eye from wandering off the top of the canvas.

Actually that is a downhill slope to the left. If you look at the trees, you can see that they are perpendicular.