AI Generative Fill & AI Generative Expand

AI Generative Fill & AI Generative Expand would greatly expand the usefulness of Gigapixel AI. It seems like a natural addition and could differentiate the program from Photo AI.
As other posts have noted, Photoshop offers 3 variations which would be desirable, as would the ability to undo the last change.
My main problem with Photoshops generative tools is the requirement to upload the image, which is not an option with sensitive projects, so I hope Topaz maintains local processing.

We aren’t currently making use of Generative AI as of yet but I can say that this feature is being investigated by our development team for future versions of Gigapixel AI!

2 Likes

This would also be a nice option for changing aspect ratios in videos with Video AI. To get rid of the black bars fill them with AI generated material.

Aside from the great idea of adding generative fill and expand one more idea from me:
Modifying upscaling method in such way that it uses generative AI to ‘(re)create’ missing details when working with big upscale factor or particularly blurry/compressed/overall low quality images.
Maybe a mix of generative upscale and use of models that Gigapixel has today in a form of slider and some simple prompting.

Ah the possibilities it would create:)

Just an update regarding generative upscale/enhancement idea:

Pretty amazing stuff, even in its current state (atm requires at least 12 GB of vram to work, but with some optimizations, who knows). Looks like future of image upscaling:)