AI Clear trial not working

I’ve installed the trial version of AI Clear. It is making no change to the images whatsoever. When I change a setting, it only takes a fraction of a second to “process” the function, and no changes are made.

I restarted Studio and it didn’t help. I reset the local database and restarted Studio, but that didn’t help. I tried other trial adjustments, and they worked fine.

Thanks for any ideas on solving this.

Firstly how big is the image you are processing, that is in pixel dimensions?

Secondly does your Adjustment look like this, in this case my image is 6000 x 4000 pixels and took ~15 seconds to process. If it doesn’t look like this with the buttons and sliders, exit and restart Topaz Studio:

Two images were 4032 × 3024 and one was 1920 × 1080.

My AI Clear adjustment looks exactly the same, except that mine, of course, states that I have 29 days remaining in my trial.

I suspect that the AI models are not accessible to the application. Try and synch the adjustments using Check for updates in the help menu.

If that doesn’t work then raise a support request at the link in the header above.

Thanks, Don. I checked for updates, but that did not make a difference. I’ve requested help from support.