A couple of 3D Renders

Applied Topaz Studio Impression and Filter Forge 7 to a couple of 3D renders to give them more a hand painted / sketched look…

Traditional Styled Hot Rod Sedan
An Old Skool hot rod powered by a flat head V8. These were the kinds of hot rods that were the norm when I was growing up and one of the reasons I feel in love with the cool cars which were so popular and showcased in all the popular hot rod magazines.

Illustration is based on a 3D model I created from scratch using Hexagon 3D w.5 and Silo 2.0.

Rendered in Daz Studio with 3D Delight renderer. Post work in Photoshop CC 2018, Topaz Studio Impression and Filter Forge 7.0.

The Sorceress Mage

An image inspired by my love of fantasy, sword & socrery fiction such as the works of Robert E Howard’s Conan the Barbarian, King Kull & Solomon Kane. And comic book artist Barry Windsor-Smith. No other artist drew Conan better then Barry Windsor-Smith.

Perhaps Frank Frazetta but his works were paintings and not comic book art.

Rendered in Daz Studio 4.10 and processing in Photoshop CC 2018, Topaz Studio Impression and Filter Forge 7.0.

11 Likes

Awesome work Ken …

1 Like

yup awesome

1 Like

This is outstanding, I love the texture…

1 Like

Another 3D render worked over in Photoshop, Studio Impression and Filter Forge…

Another one of my tributes to artist Barry Windsor-Smith and the literary fantasy works of Robert E Howard.

Now that’s some mean looking ladies and rat rod. Cool processing.

1 Like

I named this character War Best…

1 Like

Thanks kindly…

Very cool …