Zooming via Mouse Wheel (Photo AI V2.4)

Zooming with keyboard (shortcuts) or slider work well. If I use mouse wheel instead, it’s incredible slow.

Kind regards
Ernst

Please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

Dear John,

It would be nice if you would share information that you receive from me within your company. This would save me from having to repeat texts and create or distribute files several times.

In your Dropbox you will just now find the profile I sent to Tim on February 28th and the one from today.

Kind regards

Ernst Weinzettl

+43 676 5878890

www.weinzettl.info

I would like to see if updating your GPU driver will resolve this problem.

Please use the following link to update your driver: NVIDIA | Studio Driver Update

Let’s update you to the most recent version, v2.4.1, after installing the new driver.

Please make sure you’ve also turned off any firewall, VPN, or proxy that may be on your computer. These are known to block the installation. Also, make sure there are no settings or configurations in your OS system that could interfere.

Try using the appropriate OS system link to update:

If you are still experiencing problems, please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

Hi John,

thanks for prompt reply! And thank you for your commitment to solving my problems.

I have done what you told me to do. I will give you a report whatever happens or not.

Kind regards

Ernst Weinzettl

+43 676 5878890

www.weinzettl.info

Hi John,

just started Photo AI two times: Sharpen, changing Selection to “None”, back to Controls tab → crash. Can do often the same. Logs attached.

Kind regards

Ernst Weinzettl

+43 676 5878890

www.weinzettl.info

Logs_200240312.zip (585 KB)

Please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

This topic was automatically closed after 51 days. New replies are no longer allowed.