Won't process images any longer. just stopped working. Mac Ventura 13.4

[Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]

Steps to reproduce issue:
anytime I send the process command to run the image, it just hangs up and sits there doing nothing

1. Step 1
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

Hi there! Please be sure to include your computer’s system profile and your logs from Topaz Photo AI so we can troubleshoot. You can gather your log files from the app by first recreating this behavior within the app, and then going to Help > Open Log Folder. Upload all of these log files to this thread and we can review them.

How to Obtain Your System Profile (Windows)

How To Obtain Your System Profile (Mac)

Oh and I’m on a Mac mini with intel chips using Ventura 13.4. 32G of Ram. 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7 ntel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

We will need your logs from Photo AI whenever you have a chance to upload them, once we take a look at those we can can continue troubleshooting.

I’m having the same issue. Topaz Photo was updated to 1.4.0 the other day and now it won’t save to Photoshop. It just hangs there.

Using the product as a stand-alone app works fine. But when editing an image that is already open in Photoshop, the Topaz Photo A.I. app just hangs when trying to save. I’m using Mac with Monterey. Everything was working fine before applying the update this week.

Please update to v1.4.1 or higher and this will be fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.