Watermark won't go away

I’ve got a few days left on my subscription of three years. Since the change to v3, I haven’t been able to render anything successfully. I figure this will work out with patches, but the latest now requires me to log in every time, AND after logging in, the watermark doesn’t go away?!

The “Contact Us” link on the website now takes me to just a search bar for the KB.

Not looking to renew if the product and support keep getting worse…

Is there any way to fix the watermark issue?

Edit: Win 11. 32GB RAM. 2070 Super. Intel 10700.

1 Like

Same issue here.

same here!

Hi,

This can happen on Windows if your auth file becomes read-only. Can you give the solution here a try?

3 Likes

I found out how to fix it. Delete the auth.tpz while the app is closed file and reload the app
auth.tpz

C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Video AI\models

4 Likes

This did the trick. Thanks.

When I hit preview, a watermark appears on a video, It never happened before, it also did preview 16x Chronos slow motion, preview speed was regular and with watermark, my account is still active and my subscription ends in March, it also saves a video with a water mark and without slow motion.

Try logging out then back in.

A watermark is attached.

What is the idea you are proposing?

Me too :frowning:

Moved this to Bugs‘n‘Issues

Log out, log back in?

Have the same problem!!

if i’m correct, i do own my Topaz Video AI, right? i mean i paid for it. have used it for a few years now and have been able to use it offline. why now am i getting a fat watermark right in the middle of my videos offline, never happened before. but online, everything is fine. what changed? why is this happening?

please contact support@topazlabs.com

Hi My videos are being watermarked but my licence does not expire till February this year…
Can you please fix?

I have a lot of NYE video I cant process atm.

Thanks.

Don’t post in the Ideas section. I have to move it to the bugs section.

I have the same issue, watermark has started showing up. No obvious way in the software to force a renewal/check of the licence, which is what I’d normally look for in this situation.

[Edit - never mind, my issue was resolved by logging out and logging in again. Suggest a “renew license” button in the app would be good rather than relying on people logging out and in]

Even though I purchased the software, a watermark now appears on it. I would like to remove the watermark.